Thank you for your patience and trust in Lettuce Entertain You. As Di Pescara re-opens for limited Patio and Dining Room service, and continues delivery and carry out services, we’re taking precautions to ensure you remain confident in dining with us and feel safe in how we operate our restaurant.
The health and safety of our guests and employees always comes first.
- Dining Room and Patio seating will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days.
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Thank you for doing your part to help stop the spread of COVID-19, your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated.Contact Us
A contemporary favorite on the North Shore, Di Pescara specializes in fresh, meticulously selected seafood, hand rolled sushi, and a satisfying range of Italian and global specialties. The setting is modern, with animated, lively dining rooms, private party rooms, and an intimate, well-stocked bar.
The kitchen, supervised by Chef-Partner Mychael Bonner, brings a modern approach to traditional dishes with results such as Oven-Roasted Fish and and house-made Gnocchi. An array of small-bites desserts caps off your meal with guilt-free satisfaction. Everything on the menu is also available for carry out and delivery.
Sign up for the Newsletter
Sign up and be the first to know about specials and upcoming events!