Thank you for your patience and trust in Lettuce Entertain You. As Di Pescara re-opens for limited Patio and Dining Room service, and continues delivery and carry out services, we’re taking precautions to ensure you remain confident in dining with us and feel safe in how we operate our restaurant.
The health and safety of our guests and employees always comes first.
- Dining Room and Patio seating will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days.
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 5% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Thank you for doing your part to help stop the spread of COVID-19, your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated.Contact Us
Let Di Pescara do the cooking this year, so you can relax and enjoy with your family and friends. This traditional Passover Menu is served family style featuring traditional holiday dishes like Matzo Ball Soup, Braised Brisket of Beef, Potato Pancakes, Coconut Macaroons and so much more.
$49.95 Per Person, plus tax (gratuity not included).
The Passover Menus will be available all day on Saturday, March 27th and Sunday, March 28th. There is a minimum of two people for carryout orders (carry out served cold with reheating instructions), which must be placed by Thursday, March 25 at 12:00 PM. To enjoy the menu for dine-in, everyone at the table must order the special holiday menu. To make a reservation or to place your carryout order, call us directly at 847-498-4321.
Orchard Salad, sunflower seeds, jicama, cucumber, apple, pear, dried cranberries, green goddess
Gefilte Fish, freshwater fish, beet horseradish
Chopped Liver, beef chopped liver, traditional garnish
Matzo Ball Soup
Beef Brisket with caramelized onions
Roasted Salmon with sautéed Green Beans
Potato Pancakes with Applesauce
Valrhona Flourless Chocolate Cake